Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Gratitude Challenge with Henriette from Holland

I received this gratitude challenge on Facebook where one needs to list down 3 thankful things everyday for 5 days.  I think it's a good idea to give thanks everyday, to remind myself to be content and grateful for things I have.  

Then I thought of bringing the game to another level... on postcards!  Honestly sometimes I run out of ideas what to write.  Well, normally I write about myself and what I like doing.  But after like a hundred card, I kinda got bored writing about that.  And so happen a fellow postcrosser from Holland is interested in direct swap and I challenged her to do this for our swap.  These are the cards I sent out.  So looking forward for ones I'm gonna receive! ^^  Can't wait! 










Henriette received all her cards by 04/10/2014.  Can't wait for hers to arrive! ^^

“Hello, I received your last 3 cards today, how nice, what a great idea to share gratitudes. I'm grateful for you sharing this idea and the nice traditional postcards with me.

Posted my last one yesterday, so soon you should have my 5 cards too.

Glad to hear you like the envelope with the European postcards too.

Impressing, the women with the heavy weights in their ears.

Have a great weekend, 
Bye Henriette”

No comments:

Post a Comment