Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#120 Postcard Sent - MY-215719



Fumiko is fond of handmade cards so I thought handmaking one using old stamps I collected during my childhood, many of which were seasonal stamps.  My last handmade postcard was damaged with rain, so this one i waterproofed it with a layer of mod podge and I think I need a new brush.  Hehe.    

Fumiko received it on 23/09/2014 ^^
“Dear Sheen, 
Thank you for your super lovely handmade post card! Did I spell your name right? I hope I did. Sometimes a piece of post card tell a lot about the sender. I could seemore than shoes/he wrote reading between lines. It's also nice to know you're a barista as I'm coffee addicted. My husband is from Brazil and he makes wonderful coffee,too. I appreciate your special efforts to make such an elaborated card for me. I'd like to send my Thank You card,so please let me know your address,if you don't mind. 
Fumiko, JollieLyla 
I'm looking forward to reading your profile.”

No comments:

Post a Comment