Monday, September 29, 2014

Direct Swap with Henriette from Netherlands

Oh wow!!! I direct swaped for one and look what I got!! This is such a pleasant surprise and it really made my day! ^^ So happy and so thankful! ^^

Nice addition to my coffee collection ^^

One of the 5 Dutch island in Waddenzee, which is Unesco heritage.  No cars allowed on this island, except for the locals.  So interesting to know.  I would love to visit this island if I were to visit Holland someday ^^

Sevilla, in the south of Spain.

Constantine arch is right next to the colosseum in Roma, very impressive city, like walking in a history book, as how Henriette decribes it.

Belgium, SPA is famous for it's bottled water.  Now only that I know the word SPA (as in the treatment) is derived from this city's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment